29 Jul 2009

Could I be any more of a teenager?


Well, actually, I probably could. I'm not a terribly typical teenager, but right now I feel like one.

I went out shopping with one of my wilder friends, and finally plucked up the courage to buy a bottle of pink hairdye.

Cool.

So I ended up sneaking ot home and hiding it in my bathroom cabinet so my Mum won't see; it felt like something from a tweenage film. It was fun =]

Actually, I now feel compelled to confide with the faceless internet why I want to dye my hair pink.

I kind of want to be like Tonks from Harry Potter.

Because, well, she's so damn cool. And yes, I know I'm a nerd. You'd be suprised at how much that doesn't bother me =].
BTW: I'm totally aware that this girl isn't me, I'm just using the image for illustrative purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment