28 Dec 2009

Life Goes On.

Well.
Doctor Who, ey?
The scene in the cafe. Wowzers.
I hate it when his voice does that thing that sounds like he's going to cry (he's the only man I can stand to see cry - any other guy and I want to tell them to "man-up"). It gets to me. And when he was talking about the 'new man' after his regeneration. Jeez.
Bernanrd Cribbins was good wasn't he? He and David Tennant made a cracking pair.
I'm just slightly concerned about the Time Lords returning. Will that mean it gets a bit old-school Doctor Who? Cuz I didn't watch it then, and I probably won't get it. By the way - Timothy Dalton spits a lot doesn't he?
I'm sure it will be stunning though, whatever happens. It's Russel T for Gawd's sake.
BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO END.
I'm going through denial now. (It's like the 7 stages of grief.)
But,
Life Goes On.
Y' see:
My second-best TV show is officially 'Coming Soon.'
Yes, you heard it right guys:
BEING HUMAN IS BACK!
I died a little bit when I saw the teaser trailer, and jumped up and shrieked and got my (thouroughly confused) Nan to roll it back so I could watch it again.
Yummy Mitchell and lovely Annie and sweet George.
Life goes on.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment