29 Aug 2009

Sweet Sixteen

That's how old I am, as of 10:06pm yesterday.
Wow. I'm O.L.D
But, I had a lovely day, especially after all the excitement of my results. I even got cake for breakfast, although it was my Dad's leftover birthday cake (as his is on the 26th - bit stressfull for my mom that we're so close together). I'm getting my amazing cake at my birthday meal. I will post pictures.
I woke up to balloons and banners and general excitement, and I got:
A beautifull silver locket which is very Victorian.
Various books and CD's
The DVD boxset of Party Animals (yay!)
Some Clothes
Pretty dreamcatcher earrings made by Native Americans
and...
Pride and Predjudice and Zombies from my best friend Alice, who knows how much I hate Jane Austen. Can't wait to get stuck in!

During the day I went shopping, and bought the dress I've been lusting after for months in Warehouse. It's gold and silk and has a taffetta underskirt and makes me feel like a 1950's debutante. Ohhhh, it's so beautiful, and now I own it!!! I'm wearing to my meal on Sunday!

Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment